- ambiguity: what does `between' 1 and 100 mean? it is not enough sentence
tells us what doesn't work, but we are never clearly told what would be enough.
- silence: what is a data set; is ordering of characters in city name
important to deciding if the names are the same or not? are data sets counted
from 1 or 0?
- noise: the beach, `names of towns'; why `potentially the same city'
rather than just the `same city'? why ranges for K, n, and length each
- redundancy: examples of what a statement means.
- contradiction: `same' evokes an equivalence relation, but why isn't
the definition transitive like an equivalence relation should be?;
- overspec: input file format? (or silence on end of line marker);
have implementation issues influenced the way `same city' is defined?
- forward reference: `notice that'
- wishful thinking: motivation for problem -- have we really captured
that notion of how many cities after spelling correction there are on a list?