For Your Amusement
(after you've finished the story)
Have you ever:
- asked Perelman about himself, his daughter Esther, Dr. Grimwold, Senator
Ryder, Aseejh Randu, the Plan, Vera Gold, Alyson Price, Eleanor
Fortzman, Emily Warren, his resignation letter, mindex, clerkmatons, or
- asked Perelman to look at your recordings before you've ever entered
Simulation Mode? Before you've ever recorded anything?
- spoken to one of the staff members at PPCC?
- cried or prayed (both in and out of Simulation Mode)?
- tried to WAIT 0?
- shown the baby to Jill? Given the baby to Jill?
- fed the baby the bottle of formula?
- spoken to the baby?
- tried to leave the apartment while carrying the baby?
- squeezed the toy duck?
- looked in the aquarium tank in 2041 (several times)?
- examined the souvenirs in the Train Station? Tried to buy one?
- bought food or soda at the Foodville in 2041?
- tried to activate the joybooth a second time in 2041?
- tried to buy a ticket in the Train Station or Terminal?
- tried to PUSH MINDEX in the Dorm?
- looked in the waterpool in Kennedy Park?
- read the movie ticket?
- tried opening the crates in the Warehouse? And then tried to buy a crowbar
in the hardware store?
- tried getting into the firetrucks or firecopters?
- ordered beer in a bar? Ordered water in a bar?
- shot some pool in the Pool Hall?
- bought a bottle of scotch? Read the label? Drank some, both outside and at
- given your credit card to the bank teller?
- answered "NO" to the maitre d'?
- reported a crime to the desk officer in the police station?
- spoken to the librarian?
- tried taking one of the mallard ducks at Halley Park?
- tried to buy a gun in the Gun Shop?
- ordered coffee in one of the restaurants?
- tried to buy drugs in the drug store?
- touched Jill?
- spoken to Jill from another room of the apartment?
- asked Jill about clerkmatons, Fyla, Eleanor Fortzman (in 2041 _and_ 2051),
her book, her painting (in 2041 _and_ 2051), or herself?
- been at the bar near the pier as curfew approaches?
- lain down on the blanket in the jail cell?
- looked at yourself during each simulation (from 2051 on)?
- fed the animals in the zoo, in both early and later years?
- listened to the jukebox in the bar near the pier? Several times? In 2071?
- bought a book in the bookstore? Then watched it get destroyed during the
BSF raid in 2071?
- bought clothing in Dunbar's, Rockvil Mall, or Heiman Village?
- examined the racks of clothing in Dunbar's through the years?
- noticed that the InfoTech Building changes in the rankings of the tallest
buildings from year to year?
- noticed that the message in the fortune cookie you get after eating at
Roy's Pagoda changes every year?
- spoken to Roy while he's scrubbing away the graffiti in 2071?
- given the rusty cross (from the vacant lot that was once St. Michael's
church) to Jill?
- slept after Jill is arrested by Mitchell and the police?
- diagnosed in 2081?
- felt the effects of the sabotage while in simulation?
- turned off the WNN transmitter, then gone to WNNF?
- shut off the gamma sector ventilation in Part III, then waited at PPCC?
- spoken to the saboteurs or to Senator Ryder?
- waited approximately six hours after surviving the sabotage attempt, but
without broadcasting the Ryder visit? Gone to MACO after Perelman's call