CS1025 -- OWL Instructions
- Go to OWL at Western University. (https://owl.uwo.ca/portal)
- Login with your Western username and password in the top-right corner. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org - where "jsmith" is the username)
- Go to "COMPSCI 1025A 001 FW12" worksite.
- Select "Assignments" from the left-hand navigation bar. It will direct you to a page which lists all assignments.
- Select the assignment you wish to submit.
- Type your comments in the text box if you would like to leave a note to TAs.
- Click "Choose File" button to add attachments to your submission.
- Check the "Honor Pledge" at the bottom.
- Click "Preview" button if you would like to preview the submission.
- Click "Submit" button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation email very shortly.
You can update your submission as many times as you want. But you can only do this before the deadline.
- Select "Assignments" from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the assignment you wish to re-submit.
- Update the comments, if needed.
- Remove/Add attachments.
- Click "Resubmit" button at the bottom to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation email very shortly.
Checking a grade on an assignment
To check your grade on an assignment:
- Select "Assignments" from the left-hand navigation bar. You'll see the title of your assignment and its status.
- Click the title of the assignment for TA's comments and grade report.
Checking course grades
Course grades for assignments, mid-term, and final exam can be viewed by selecting "Gradebook" from the left-hand navigation bar.
Answers to other questions can be found in this manual.