CS1027 MIDTERM EXAM
Solution for the midterm exam.
The midterm exam is 2-hour long and is worth 20% of the overall course mark.
Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2018
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Locations: WSC-55, EC-2168A, EC-2168B, EC-2155
There is no makeup exam. Students who do not write the midterm exam will have to talk to the
academic counselors of their Faculty. If an academic acommodation is granted, the weight
of the midterm exam will be added to the weight of the final exam.
- contains multiple choiuce questions and both short-answer questions and coding/algorithm design questions
- is closed book. You may not bring any notes, except a double-sided 8.5 by 11 inches cheat sheet
- Material covered: Up to and including Analysis of Algorithms
- No calculators, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed
Examination Room Assignment:
- Section 001 (Solis-Oba):
- A - Kanesalingam: EC-2168A
- Khan - Toth: EC-2168B
- Tsvetanov - Zuber: EC-2155
- Section 002 (Beauchemin):
- A - Vukasinovic: WSC-55
- Walia - Zhu: EC-2155
Exam from Previous Year:
Note that some questions refer to topics that we have not yet covered (e.g. memory management and
Additional study questions: