CS1027 MIDTERM EXAM
Solution for the midterm exam.
The midterm exam will be 2-hour long.
Date: Saturday, March 9th, 2019
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Locations: WSC 240, WSC 55, NSC 1, NSC 7
There is no makeup exam. Students who do not write the midterm exam will have to talk to the
academic counselors of their Faculty. If an academic acommodation is granted, the weight
of the midterm exam will be added to the weight of the final exam.
- Contains multiple choice questions and both short-answer questions and coding/algorithm design questions
- Material covered: Up to and including queues
- No calculators, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed
Examination Room Assignment:
- Section 001 (Kontogiannis):
- A - El-Farra: Western Science Center 240
- Faid - Z: Western Science Center 55
- Section 002 (Solis-Oba):
- A - Z: Natural Sciences Centre 1
Exam from Previous Year:
Note that some questions refer to topics that we have not yet covered (e.g. analysis of algorithms,
memory management and