- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications , a book by Richard Szeliski, Microsoft Research
- Photo.net: Excellent source of general information about photography,
great photo galeries.
- Prokudin-Gorskii color slides: A collection
of 2607 high resolution digital scans from color slides made in early 20th century (1905-1915).
- A History of X-Rays
- A History of MRI
- Gamma Measuring Applet
- Mean-Shift: demos and papers.
- Intelligent Scissors: jave applet demos, general
info, references. Note that the same algorithmic idea became also known as
"livewire" within the medical image segmentation community.
- New Microsoft Photoshop with a graph-cuts
toolbox for Object Extraction (Free download, the graph-cuts based segmentation tool
can be accessed as "Smart Select" in the program menu.
- Gradient Vector Flow for diffusing image gradients (GVF snakes)
- Euclidean Distance Transform A fast algorithm for computing squared Euclidean
distance transform on images.
- Image Quilting
- Graph-cut Textures, Video Textures
- Middlebury Stereo Vision Page Database of stereo-pairs with known ground truth.
Contains quantitative comparison of 31 state-of-the-art stereo algorithms. Most of the top methods use either graph cuts or
- Point Grey: stereo cameras, samples
- Max-Flow/Min-cut: A c++ library of class Graph that contains
a function computing minimum cost cut. Should be faily self explainatory (see a header file).
- i2i (Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK): background substitution, smart focus,
smart icons, smart framing, and other applications of "bi-layered segmentation of stereo data".