Paper presentations by students:
"Recognizing Action at a Distance", A. Efros, A. Berg, G. Mori, J. Malik
Video of ICCV2003 talk
- "Object Recognition with Informative Features and Linear Classification", M. Naquet and S. Ullman
- "Rapid Object Detection using a Boosted Cascade of Simple Features", P. Viola and M. Jones
- "Detecting Pedestrians Using Patterns of Motion and Appearance" by P. Viola, M.J.Jones, D. Snow
- "Sharing features: efficient boosting procedures for multiclass object detection" by A. Torralba, K.P. Murphy, W.T.Freeman
- "Discovering Objects and their locations in images" by J. Sivic, B.C. Russell, A.A. Efros, A. Zisserman, W.T.Freeman
- "Geometric Context from a Single Image" by D. Hoiem, A. Efros, M. Hebert.
- "Learning How to Inpaint from Global Image Statistics" by A. Levin, A. Zomet, Y. Weiss.
- "Object Class Recognition by Unsupervised Scale-Invariant Learning" by R. Fergus, P. Perona, A. Zisserman.