- Date of postage.
- Thursday, January 30, 2006.
- Normal date for submission.
- Thursday, February 3, 2006.
- Due format.
- The assignment can be returned to the instructor by email
in a form of a postscript, PDF or text file.
Alternatively, a printed version can be delivered to his mail box
in the Computer Science Department or given to him in class.
- You are expected to do this assignment
on your own without assistance from anyone else in the class.
However, you can use the literature, and in particular
the book Modern Computer Algebra and the references therein.
- This assignment will be marked out of 40.
Each exercise is worth 10 points.
Marc Moreno Maza