- Date of postage.
- Thursday, January 31, 2008.
- Normal date for submission.
- Thursday, February 14, 2008.
- Due format.
- The assignment can be returned to the instructor by email
in a form of a postscript, PDF or text file.
Alternatively, a printed version can be delivered to his mail box
in the Computer Science Department or given to him in class.
- You are expected to do this assignment
on your own without assistance from anyone else in the class.
However, you can use the literature, and in particular
the book Modern Computer Algebra and the references therein.
- This assignment will be marked out of 40.
Each of the Exercises 1 and 2 is worth 12 points.
Each of the Exercises 3 and 4 is worth 8 points.
Marc Moreno Maza