- Date of postage.
- Wenesady 16th of March.
- Due format.
- Similar as for Project 1:
- An AXIOM or MAPLE implementation of the chosen algorithm,
- a postscript or a PDF document reporting on your experiments.
Slides would be perfect.
- Each student will present her(his) results during a short (about 15 min)
presentation in the class on Wenesady 27th of April.
- Project Choice.
- The students are proposed a variety of projects
Wenesady 16th of March.
On Wenesady 23rd of March, each student must notify
the instructor which project she/he would like to realize.
Ideally, it would be desirable that each
of the first five projects
could be chosen by at least one student
and that no more than two students choose the
But no formal constrainsts are fixed.
Marc Moreno Maza