- 140911note1 notes made in class toward
building a category/partition method based test suite
- 140911s1.pdf graph used to calculate that
test set 9 of 9 cities could covered with only three clusters of (similar
- 140911s2.pdf graph used to show that
always picking largest clusters doesn't necessarily lead to the minimum
number of clusters. also drawing of complete graph with 4 vertices
- deDos script for converting a DOS text file into
a Linux text file.
- friends.note comments on program from class:
1) that this problem can be mapped to classic NP-complete problems on
coloring and graph cliques; and 2) that the program `bug' that causes the
9th test case to fail is actually in the close function in the case where
the strings are of different length and the characters at positions p and
q don't match, the indices don't move forward properly.