á Computer Science Computer Science Western University Science Logo

    Academic Counselling

    Before seeing a Counsellor familiarize yourself with the Academic Calendar

    Faculty of Science Academic Counselling FAQs

    Students should see a Department Academic Counsellor for:


    Students should see a Faculty Academic Counsellor for:


    Contact Information - Department of Computer Science Academic Counselling

    Office: Middlesex College, Room 355
    E-mail: cs-counselling [at] uwo.ca
    Telephone: (519) 661-3566
    Fax: (519) 661-3515 - Attention: Department of Computer Science, Academic Counselling


    Open an Academic Counselling ticket (submit a help request) :  https://counselling.csd.uwo.ca/


    Special Permission

    Special permission is needed from the Department of Computer Science to waive normal course or program requirements. You will need to make arrangements to meet with a Department of Computer Science Academic Counsellor in order to fill out a Special Permission Form. For all other special permissions (course overloads, etc.), see your Faculty.

    Special Permissions are contingent upon approval of your Dean's Office.