- Middlesex College 417
- Email: email@example.com
- Lectures: Tuesday 11:30-1:30 and Thursday 11:30-12:30, SH-3345
- Office hours: Tuesday 3:00-4:30 pm and Thursday 3:00 to 4:30 pm
- Middlesex College 28C
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures: Tuesday 3:30-5:30 and Thursday 3:30-4:30 NCB-113
- Office hours: By appointment
Installing Java and Eclipse
Below are links to two tutorials on how to install Java and Eclipse on your computer. You must install Java JDK first, then Eclipse. The version of java installed on the Department's computers is Java 1.8. We suggest that you install that version on your machine. Note that some of the instructions and images on the tutorials are outdated, as they might refer to prior versions of java or Eclipse. Keep this in mind when reading the tutorials.
The latest version of Eclipse is called Eclipse Oxygen. While on eclipse's download page, click on "Download packages" (below "Get Eclipse Oxygen"). Select your operating system (top right corner of window for "Try the Eclipse Installer"). Then download the "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers".
- Classes start January 9.